1/18/08

More UFO Sighting Reports

Hico, Texas-11-07-07

On November 17, 2007, at 4 am at our ranch 6 miles east of Hico, Texas on Hwy 6, my husband, son, grandson and I spotted a UFO in the Northeast sky. It was a very clear, cool morning and we were on our porch having coffee waiting for the sun to rise when we observed what we thought was a VERY bright star a little larger than the North Star.

Suddenly, it dropped straight down about ½ inch and we thought we were witnessing a plane falling. For over an hour we witnessed the object with binoculars moving at extreme angles, left, right, up and down, always returning to its original position. At times, it was a solid red light. It appeared to be huge, located very high in the universe, moving at extreme speeds.

I took several pictures with my night lens digital camera but for some reason it didn't capture the UFO. Recalling that my daughter-in-law experienced a close encounter with a UFO many years ago, taking a whole roll of film that didn't come out, I took pictures of the sky and stars which clearly developed.

We told all our friends about the incident but didn't report it until now after hearing about other UFO incidents. There is no way anyone in this world has the capability to manufacture such an object that can maneuver at such speed so far up in the universe. We own a large company in Dallas and go to our ranch in Hico on the weekends.-source: www.ufocasebook.com



McKinney, Texas-12-13-07

We live in McKinney TX. On December 13, 2007. We were driving on Stonebridge Drive in McKinney to a Christmas party and my husband and I observed a large green flash in the sky. We both said "did you just see that?" My husband said it must be a falling start or meteorite? I said "it was green... are they green?"

It was very large and not to high in the sky. It was very strange I have seen falling stars but not that color, size or closeness to the earth. Just thought I would let you know. Lisa in McKinney TX. source: www.ufocasebook.com



Comanche, Texas-01-08-08

My husband and I were driving from Comanche, TX to Brownwood, TX south on Hwy 377 on January 8, 2008 when I saw a bright red light out of the corner of my eye up in the sky.

I told my husband to look and asked him what he thought it was. I thought it was one of those towers that have 3 blinking red lights. I asked my husband what he thought it was. It then turned bright black. My husband commented that it could be a satellite .

But then it faded out and appeared again just to the right of where it had originally been. Then all of the sudden there were two of them. Then, before we knew it they jetted off over the sky extremely fast.

We just laughed it off, because we felt crazy for even thinking that it could be a UFO. Then we saw it on the news the other night. I couldn't believe other people had seen it too!

Stephenville is getting all of the attention, but I believe that is was right over Comanche. I know it was directly over Comanche because I remember I was looking straight up out of my windshield to see it. I feel crazy for even reporting this, but I had to tell somebody! source: www.mufon.com



Denton, Texas-01-11-08

My son saw this on his way to work. He drives from Denton, by way of the back roads. It's a faster route to work. At approximately 6.50 am, he turned east on 455 from Running Bear Road. He saw bright black lights coming over the hill, on the opposite side of the dam. His first thought was (air craft). He had been in the Navy, in the past. He is familiar with aircraft. He started looking for the red and green lights. Not only did he not see them, but it was flying very slow approximately 30 mph. 30-50 yards away.

It seemed to be hugging the shore line, flying at eye level. He slowed down, opened the car window, observed the craft as it went past. It made no sound at all. Black and gray in color. Delta shape. No bigger than his 1978 Thunderbird. Rectangular rear, with three large round openings in the side. No apparent thrust, no fire, etc.

The top of the craft looked as if it had an extended canopy. Running about three quarters of the way down the fuselage. It was metallic as well. The bottom looked like it had panel lines. As I said, it had three black lights under it. Non blinking! He stopped by the house for a refill on his coffee, told my wife about it, drew a picture of the craft, and wrote down all the details, then went off to work.

After telling a co-worker at the shop his story, the guy told him he had seen it as well. But thinking people would think he was nuts, didn't say anything. His friend had seen it in Sanger.[The town on the other side of the dam.] Later the news ran a story on a sighting in Stephenville TX. They are approximately 60 miles south of us. The object they saw was very large. I see no comparison to that craft, but wonder if they are related in some way. All I have to say is, is it one of ours? (This technology is out of this world) source: www.mufon.com



References:

www.ufocasebook.com

www.mufon.com

No comments: