4/18/08

Extraterrestrials, Military Flight Commanders and Citizen Diplomats

by Ed Komarek

I just ran across an article written by Ronald Erdrich about Ricky Sorrells‘ UFO/ETV encounter near Stephenville Texas in January. Ricky has been out hunting when a huge UFO blocked out the sky. When he looked at the bottom of the craft through his rifle scope what he saw were cone like protrusions on the bottom and a slight atmospheric distortion. The object was completely silent. LINK

But what interested me the most was what happened afterward. People have reported jets chasing UFOs in the area. The sightings around Stephenville became mainstream news and the Air Force that first denied that it had planes in the area on that day later had to recant. Since then there has been major ongoing Air Force and UFO activity around the Stephenville area.

According to the Ronald Erdrich interview with Mr. Sorrells there were a huge number or requests by journalists for interviews and Ricky had become overwhelmed by phone calls and eventually stopped answering the phone. But before this he got a call from a man describing him as a military officer, a lieutenant colonel who gave his name and wanted an interview. Ricky thought he claimed to be with the Air Force. When Ricky said he was tired of giving interviews the man got angry and demanding.

A battle of wills ensued and each threatened each other. Then Ricky said, “I wish you would quit flying those helicopters over my airspace.” That apparently hit a nerve with the caller and the caller shouted back that it was not Ricky’s airspace but his!

I quote from the Erdrich article the following; “Since the incident, Sorrells said aircraft began making regular appearances over his property, searching for something. One morning, he said, three small helicopters, accompanied by a larger one, roused him out of bed. He got up, put on his boots, went outside to his pickup and let his displeasure be known by shining his spotlight on one of the aircraft. The pilot shielded his eyes, the helicopters then slowed down, turned and surrounded him, hovering. “So I’m here in my underwear and my boots, with a spotlight at two o’clock in the morning, and I’m thinking, “This isn’t smart.” I turn off my spotlight, I wave at them, and I get in my house.”


No comments: